The Earl Lewis Room
The Earl Lewis Room, named for former Rackham dean Earl Lewis, is a classroom style room that seats 36 people. It is best used for workshops and presentations. Light refreshments may be served.
|U-M Student Organizations||No Charge||$20|
|University Departments and Programs||$97||$164|
Room use rates are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
|Setup Type||Max Capacity|
- WiFi (MGuest and MWireless)
- Ethernet access
- Two video projectors
- Lecturn PC
- DVD player
- Document camera
- Two permanent projection screens
- Speaker phone (for campus, local, or calling card calls)
- Archival audio recording capabilities
- Large whiteboard
- Table for refreshments
- Coat hooks
- This room has a permanant setup capacity for 36 people, classroom style
- No windows
If a student organization fails to cancel a room reservation at least 14 days prior to the scheduled event (45 days for the Amphitheatre and/or Assembly Hall), the group will be charged for the University Department No Food rate.