Saving Images from the Rackham Gallery
- Click any Rackham background to enlarge it.
- Right-click the image and select Save Image.
- Backgrounds have been reversed for use in Zoom.
Change Your Zoom Background on the Desktop App
- In the Zoom app, click the gear icon in the top right corner.
- On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
- You will see a few default backgrounds provided by Zoom, including the Golden Gate Bridge and blades of grass. You can choose one of these by clicking on it.
- If you want to upload a photo to use as your background, click the plus icon to the far right of where it says Choose Virtual Background. Click Add Image. A box will pop up allowing you to select a photo to upload from your computer.
- Uploaded backgrounds will appear alongside the default backgrounds.
- To remove any backgrounds you upload, mouse over the background and tap the X icon in the top right corner.