Select Page
Home » Discover Rackham » Rackham’s Resolution Officer Is Here to Help You

Having problems or concerns related to your academic or personal life? Perhaps I can help. My role as Rackham’s Resolution Officer is to help graduate students and postdocs resolve a wide range of concerns, problems, or conflicts. Perhaps you are trying to manage an interpersonal conflict with your advisor, or are experiencing a family crisis. No matter the issue – big or small – I am here to assist. Help is available to all Rackham graduate students and postdocs. Please note that I provide a confidential and neutral place to express concerns and work with individuals to identify steps to achieve a timely and fair resolution.

Contact Me If You

  • Have a problem or conflict involving the University and don't know where to go to solve it.
  • Feel your concerns are not being heard.
  • Need information about policies and procedures affecting you.
  • Believe your rights have been violated or you have not been given due process.
  • Need help to resolve or mediate a dispute with faculty or administrative staff.
  • Feel you have been treated unfairly or insensitively.
  • Have a death in the family or other personal or family emergency and you are seeking resources for assistance.

I encourage you to contact me at the earliest stages of a problem so that I can assist before your problem escalates.

Stop by or call today! You can contact me by e-mail, or by phone, 734.936.1647. Please remember that e-mail is not recommended for confidential discussions.