- This event has passed.
Coffee Chats for Graduate Students: Internships
September 29, 2021, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EDT
Bring your questions about internships! During this informal, conversational session, Rackham staff will answer your questions about doing an internship as a doctoral student. Topics we will cover include:
- How to talk to your advisor about making an internship a part of your graduate training
- Answering questions about Rackham’s internship programs
- Strategies for looking for internships
- The benefits of doing an internship as a doctoral student
- How to make the most of an internship
- Tips for writing cover letters and resumes for internships
- Other questions you have about graduate internships
Registration is required at https://myumi.ch/K4YDE.
We want to ensure full and equitable participation in our events. If an accommodation would promote your full participation in this event, please follow the registration link to indicate your accommodation requirements. Please let us know as soon as possible in order to have adequate time, preferably one week, to arrange for your requested accommodations or an effective alternative.