- This event has passed.
Designing Your Life Series
Friday, September 30, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT
What is a well-designed life? How do you find a career where you can thrive? Inspired by Stanford’s Designing Your Life curriculum, this interactive, six-week, in-person seminar will teach graduate students and postdoctoral fellows principles for designing a fulfilling career. Participants must commit to attending all six sessions of the seminar and a $10 registration fee is required for participation in this seminar. The seminar includes brief homework assignments, discussions, role-plays, the Gallup Strengths assessment, and out-of-class application activities. Those who complete all six sessions will receive a digital badge that can be shared on LinkedIn. Participation will be capped at 35. This workshop is designed for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. All sessions will take place at the Rackham Building.
**Please note that your registration status will be marked as pending until all the steps (displayed below) are completed**
- Thoroughly check the dates to ensure you are available for each session in this workshop series. There are a total of six sessions of this seminar.
- You will have to sign up for each session for your registration to be marked as complete (for clarification, you will not be able to sign up for an individual session on September 16, and then delay the sign-up for the next session September 30).
- Once you have registered for each session, you will receive a registration confirmation message to your email. At this time your registration status will be set as “PENDING”
- In order to complete the registration there will be a one-time $10 payment. This payment will be used for the materials which will be given to you during the seminar. If you need to apply for a payment waiver please email email@example.com.
- For information on making the payment, see this document.
- Once the payment has been captured your registration status will be set from PENDING to Registered.
If you have any questions about this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is required at https://myumi.ch/7e89d.
We want to ensure full and equitable participation in our events. If an accommodation would promote your full participation in this event, please follow the registration link to indicate your accommodation requirements. Please let us know as soon as possible in order to have adequate time, preferably one week, to arrange for your requested accommodations or an effective alternative.