Who We Are
- Use the Rackham Graduate School Scheduling System for all rooms listed above.
- Contact University Productions for the first floor Auditorium.
Open to the public Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays unless there are events scheduled in the building. Closed on Thanksgiving (Thursday and the following Friday), Christmas Day through New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), and Labor Day.
Features and Amenities
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED): Lobby, West; 4th floor, East
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: 3rd floor, East
- Lactation Room: 2nd floor, West
- Eating area and vending machines: 2nd floor, East
WiFi at Rackham
The MWireless, eduroam, and MGuest wireless networks are available throughout the Rackham Building. Visit the Information and Technology Services website to learn how to get connected.
Lost and Found
- For items lost in the Rackham Auditorium: contact email@example.com.
- For all other spaces: contact (734) 647-5927 or stop by the Facilities Office, Room 0510.
- During business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), call Rackham Facilities at (734) 615-1995.
- For emergencies taking place after business hours, call the Facilities Service Center at (734) 647-2059 or UMPD, (734) 763-1131.
0510 Rackham Building
915 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
Phone: (734) 764-8572
Fax: (734) 763-6622