Guidelines and forms for establishing the dissertation committee.
Rackham Graduate School provides workshops supporting graduate coordinators and program staff throughout the University of Michigan.
We developed this resource to provide a central location for sharing good ideas from across campus for practices that contribute to graduate student success. Our goal is to support your efforts in every phase of graduate education-from recruiting the best students through preparing the next generation of the profession.
Faculty and Program Funding
- Dean’s Strategic Initiatives
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Outreach and Planning Grants
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Collaboration and Implementation Grants
- National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Stipend
- Rackham Recruitment Grant
- Rackham Faculty Allies and Student Ally Diversity Grants
- Rackham Recruiting Bootcamp Grant (ReBoot)
- Rackham Interdisciplinary Workshops (RIW)
- Michigan Meetings
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished Faculty Achievement Awards
- Distinguished University Professorships
- Faculty Recognition Awards
- Henry Russel Award
- Henry Russel Lectureship
- John H. D’Arms Faculty Awards for Distinguished Graduate Mentoring in the Humanities
- Rackham Distinguished Graduate Mentor Award
- Rackham Master’s Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Awards
- ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Awards