Navigating Your Degree
In light of pressures resulting from COVID-19, Rackham has extended certain academic deadlines for the 2020 winter term.
Rackham Certificate Programs
Dual Degree Programs
Rackham Graduate School Academic Policies
- Rackham Graduate School Academic Policies
- Fundamental Tenets of Membership in the University Community
- 1. Admission, Matriculation, and Tuition
- 2. Registration
- 3. Coursework, Grading and Academic Standing
- 4. Doctoral Degrees
- 5. Master’s Degrees
- 6. Dual Degree Programs
- 7. Certificates of Graduate Studies Programs
- 8. Rackham Academic and Professional Integrity Policy
- 9. Academic Dispute Resolution Policy and Procedures
- Appendix: University Policies on Rights, Integrity, and Conduct
Contact Academic Records and Dissertations
0120 Rackham Building
915 East Washington Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
Academic Records and Dissertations is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The office is closed Saturdays and Sundays and on the following holidays: Thanksgiving (Thursday and the following Friday), Christmas through New Year's, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4), and Labor Day.