The Rackham Amphitheatre, located on the fourth floor of the Rackham Building, features a projector and screen, and a presentation area that can accommodate panels of up to 8 members. The room is steeply graded for maximum viewing and the sightlines are excellent from anywhere in the room. The Amphitheatre is used primarily for major and guest lecturers. It is an excellent space for panel discussions as well.
|U-M Student Organizations
|Food and drink are not allowed in the Amphitheatre (water is permitted); the “No Food” rate will apply
|University Departments and Programs
Room use rates are reviewed annually and are subject to change.
|Lecture Style without Reception
|227 plus up to 2 spaces for wheelchairs
- Windows computer at lectern
- PA System with lectern microphone, wireless hand-held microphones, and lapel microphones
- Ethernet access and WiFi
- Document camera
- DVD player
- CD player
- Archival video and audio recording capabilities
- The presentation space is only accessible by stairs; there is no wheelchair accessibility to this area
- Panels for panel discussions must be limited to a maximum of 8 participants
- Food and drink are not allowed in the Amphitheatre at any time (water is permitted)
If a student organization fails to cancel a room reservation at least 14 days prior to the scheduled event (45 days for the Amphitheatre and/or Assembly Hall), the group will be charged for the University Department No Food rate.