Rackham administers several faculty award programs. There are other offices in Rackham and around the University that administer a wide range of similar award and funding programs. Contact the Rackham Dean’s Office at 734.764.4400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Distinguished Faculty Achievement Awards
- Distinguished University Professorships
- Faculty Recognition Awards
- Henry Russel Award
- Henry Russel Lectureship
- John H. D’Arms Faculty Awards for Distinguished Graduate Mentoring in the Humanities
- Rackham Distinguished Graduate Mentor Award
- Rackham Master’s Mentoring Award
Program or Faculty Nominated Student Awards
Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Awards
The Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Awards recognize the efforts and accomplishments of GSIs who demonstrate extraordinary dedication and excellence as teachers. Faculty members are encouraged to nominate graduate students who display the highest levels of commitment, creativity and skill in the classroom.
ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Awards
The ProQuest Distinguished Dissertation Awards recognize highly accomplished graduate students who have produced exceptional dissertations of outstanding scholarly quality in any field of study.