Rackham covers registration as well as all associated travel and lodging costs for the selected students. For additional details about the CASE workshop, visit the AAAS website.
- Students must be enrolled in a graduate degree program at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor Campus.
- Students must be in a STEM field:
- Biological, physical, or earth sciences
- Computational sciences and mathematics
- Engineering disciplines
- Medical and health sciences
- Social and behavioral sciences
- Students must be available to travel to Washington, D.C., on the program dates.
- Students must write a blog post or share their experience with Rackham staff and with others on campus in another way agreed upon at the time of acceptance.
February 6, 2023, by 9:00 a.m. EST
March 26 to 29, 2023