Help While Applying
If you or your recommender need technical assistance regarding the application or recommendation systems please email ApplyWeb at email@example.com. Include the following information: user name, full name, email address, and phone number. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
Rackham Admissions provides information on the website about:
- Official transcripts
- English language proficiency and minimum requirements for non-native speakers of English
- University of Michigan ID number (UMID)
- Paying your application fee or fee waivers
- How to Set Up a Friend Account for Guest Access to U-M Computing Resources
- Incorrect information on your application record
- Missing test scores
- Immigration documents
If the information you are looking for on one of these topics is not found on our website, email your question to Admissions. Include the following information: intended graduate program, full name, and your birth date or UMID number.
Graduate programs provide information on their websites about:
- Letters of recommendation
- The application requirements, including deadlines
- GRE test score requirements
- Status of your application’s review
- Registration and academic advising
Some items may be under the purview of both Rackham and the graduate program.